Sunday, January 17, 2010

If you are terminally ill would you ask your phycisian to end your pain by euthnasia or would you rather wait.

That depends. If you're in so much pain that you're not gonna be able to enjoy the rest of your life, I'd rather die peacefully, painlessly and in dignity, definitely. It's not nice for the family to see a relative's last days full of suffering, either.





It's a tricky one, too many differing factors.If you are terminally ill would you ask your phycisian to end your pain by euthnasia or would you rather wait.
I would never end my own life or ask anyone else to do it for me.If you are terminally ill would you ask your phycisian to end your pain by euthnasia or would you rather wait.
no i would not because in the eyes of the lord, and in the eyes of the law, it is illegal to take your own life. This would be making the doctor a murderer. And the ill person a suicide victim.
We put beloved pets to death rather than let them suffer. If I was terminally ill I guarantee you I would beg my doctor to end my misery rather than letting me suffer, and suffer and suffer! If nothing else, give me the right combination of pills and some instructions and watch me take them myself.
Some people are too emotional to answer this question sensibly.
You need two decisions to answer that... The person that is terminally ill and the Doctor.


I personally, hoping I never reach that point, would ideally wish to hold on til the end, every last moment is precious.


For most Doctors, this would be unethical.
i would rather wait...there is nothing like telling someone to kill you...
I dont think anyone could honestly answer that without beng in that situation - a lot of poeple might think that they wouldnt be able to but put them in that situation and they would, and vice versa. I think it depends on everyones individual circumstances aswell.
With out being in this situation; I believe that everything for a reason. I mean of course that would be the own persons decision; But miracles can happen; I believe you should wait until you are called; to not end your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment