Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will my doctor give me a note if i didnt go to him when ill?

I need a doctors note in order to hand in some of my university assignments, I was ill with tonsillitus and couldnt go in. I didnt go to my doctors as I get it quite regularly and last time I rang up the doctors to make an appointment, the receptionist asked me what my symptoms were and then just told me to come in to collect a prescription. Also if you think he will give me one, do i need to book an appointment to get it?Will my doctor give me a note if i didnt go to him when ill?
if he gave you a prescription then he can give you a note saying you were sick BUT not that he saw you . next time you call tell the receptionist exactly what you need in terms of both the appointment and a school excuse Will my doctor give me a note if i didnt go to him when ill?
I do not think your GP will be able to issue a sick note if he did not examine you at the time, however, given that your condition is recurring, the GP may be happy to provide a letter to confirm your ongoing condition.





Good luck.
If your doctor does give you one he will charge you about 拢14 for the pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment