Sunday, January 17, 2010

I wanna do kickboxing but im afraid ill loose my boobs will that happen?

im not fat at all i just dont want to loose them!I wanna do kickboxing but im afraid ill loose my boobs will that happen?
No, not unless you did a specific work out consistantly to reduce the size of your chest and increase the muscles in your back which would tighten up your boobs and possibly make them perkier. I have been playing sports my entire life....no joke...and been playing in-line hockey on mens teams(i am NOT butch) for ten years. I have big boobs. Kickboxing will do no effect to them at all.I wanna do kickboxing but im afraid ill loose my boobs will that happen?
hahah noo, go to a pharmacist and get a pill with vitamin e in it and it should help protect your boobs and the rest of your health
you cant lose boobs
why would you lose em?





wear a padded bra if it makes u feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment