Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you wished ill will to a person who did you wrong in a relationship?

I have a contact that wished her ex dead...


Is that right?


I wondered what happened to make her wish that....Have you wished ill will to a person who did you wrong in a relationship?
YES!!!!!


But then I realized that for them living hteir karma out was worse for them.


And Boy Oh boy were going through it.


I just laughed...Have you wished ill will to a person who did you wrong in a relationship?
i didn't wish him ill that would be cruel i wished him death easy way out from hurting people in his life including me, so many people have gone threw this in a relationship basically more woman than men since men are physically stronger, but i left before God answered my prayer or i did the job myself...





i never wish anyone to live in my shoes, but so many woman do. as for me i got up and left and are still in hiding...





where did you get ';dumped'; he was a evil man had no cure so i left....





you may email me Luis i dont like to discuss this much on Y/A ...
The worst I've ever truly wished on someone was that one day that they would truly understand how much they hurt me. I don't want them in pain/hurt/discomfort, I just want them to understand so that they don't do the same thing to someone else. Just to come to a realization and go, ';OMG! I was such a jacka**! I can't believe I was that insensitive and willfully callous.';
Yes I have. Not dead.... Just for him to hurt as much as he has hurt me. The things that were done to me were awful, and not only to me but my daughter.....I wanted his heart to break...I wanted him to feel unloved, abused cheated on, left etc. Now, I don't...I'm not sure if I have just gotten older, wiser or if I just believe in a higher power that wouldn't want me to feel like that. Not sure, but I wish him well now.
I dont wish ';ill will'; like death on them or anything. I do however, wish her marriage fails, and he finds out just how big of a money grubbing fraud and liar she is. I also wish she realizes how bad she hurt me, and that she doesn't do it to someone else down the line.
It's natural for the human species to wish bad fortune on those who treat us wrong.





All I know is I won't ever do it!! No way... A while back my stepbrother ( a 40 something man) wished my mom dead and what happened- his own mother died suddenly of a heart attack a month later.. Karma is a b*tch! - - - Beware!
I did when I first separated from my ex cause of abuse. After a few years, I had to forgive him for what he did because God will not forgive you if you don't forgive.





Anyway at the time I hated him for what he did to me and wished bad stuff.
I have found myself with thoughts like that after a bad relationship. But after the anger wears off, I realize I don't really mean those thoughts, and would never actually act on it. I have found that the best revenge is living well.
the evil that men do... and it is mostly men....
it's human nature to consider revenge and think mean things sometimes. it doesn't mean we need to act on these things.
No I think its best to end on a good note





MARRIED LIFE ROCKS YOUR SOCKS!!!!!!!
Yes, he broke my heart. But I would really be sad if anything did happen to him.
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment