Sunday, January 17, 2010

My 8 week old puppy keeps trying to eat the grass in my lawn. Will it make her ill or is it ok for her to eat?

Every time I take her out to do her business or even just to play she always tries to eat the grass. Is this a sign of something or just a puppy being a puppy, and should I let her eat it?My 8 week old puppy keeps trying to eat the grass in my lawn. Will it make her ill or is it ok for her to eat?
It thinks it's a horse.My 8 week old puppy keeps trying to eat the grass in my lawn. Will it make her ill or is it ok for her to eat?
most of the time when a puppy eats grass it means they dont feel so well. i would keep a close eye on her.
If she gets sick take her to the vet if it persists. Otherwise its normal my 9month lab does it sometimes my basset does it too
Eating grass is a normal thing for dogs. It may mean she has a stomach ache. Don't worry, it will not make her sick. Dogs do this all the time. My eight year old beagle still loves to eat grass. : )
my 11 month old puppy eats grass like shes a lawnmower. She is perfectly fine, and I have heard it helps with digestion. If everything is normal like her appetite and going to the bathroom I wouldn't worry, but if something changes check with a vet.
Grass won't hurt your puppy. Cats %26amp; dogs usually eat grass when they have an upset stomach. It could be that she's just a puppy and doing puppy stuff, so no need to get worried that she's sick or anything.





If your really concerned you can always call and ask your vet about it. They will explain it out to you. :)
You should not let your puppy eat grass it could make her very ill because grass is a toxic plant. Make sure it doesn't eat it. Although your puppy may be eating it because it could have a stomach problems and may make them selves throw up
If she doesnt have an upset stomach, i would imagine that its not a problem. As long as she eats her food, drinks, etc. Maybe try to limit it.





My dog does it sometimes, and he seems ok.
Oh it's ok she'll be fine my pup loves it ,And all of my neighbors dogs eat it to and they are the picture of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment