Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Will a cure ever be found for the heartbreak that is terminal flatulence? When will this ill wind be just?

a memory? Doesn't it just blow you away when you read the statistics? There can be no ifs, ands or butts when it comes to solving this devastating problem.Will a cure ever be found for the heartbreak that is terminal flatulence? When will this ill wind be just?
Bean there done that. I went to a Dr. Toot N. Common. He told me to lay off the carbs and then sent me a bill that would rival the Heinz fortune.Will a cure ever be found for the heartbreak that is terminal flatulence? When will this ill wind be just?
yeah the whole thing stinks doesnt it. and it can happen to anyone anywhere. My own father played his last ';pull my finger'; some years ago. He blew an O ring and it killed him. Damn near took me with him.


I propose ButtAid ya know-a live concert to help educate the asses oops I meant masses. Maybe we could get Jerry Lewis to host a telethon. he has Jerry's kids why not Jerry's litte farts?
I personally love farting, especially in elevators. i just popped one out now, for added irony.
The whole issue stinks to high heaven. I wish it were 'passed.' One day if we're not careful, someone will cause a rip in the space-time continuum.
They odor use more dollars and scents to find


a cure for this pure fume.
Your a retarted.
You throw great block parties, by the way.
wrong section you idiot!
Never a cure, move them all to Mexico....!!
this is a pretty dumb question, since farting is natural!!
WTF is up with all these love questions?! YOUR IN THE WRONG SECTION
you're a retard.
...gas masks all around !!!
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment