Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How much will it cost me to sent a tmobile dash to Nigeria africa from chicago ill ?

Why on earth do you need to send to Nigeria?? Did you hook up with someone asking for it, and they will send you money afterwards?





Did you know Nigeria is the scam capital of the world? Ok, probably not, but when I think of Nigeria, I think of scams.How much will it cost me to sent a tmobile dash to Nigeria africa from chicago ill ?
The cost depends on the weight of the package. The size of the package and which shipping method you chose. Be careful when sending anything that is of value to Nigeria. Their postal service is known for x-raying and taking expensive items.I suggest that you insure the package for the total value of the cell phone that has to have the original sales receipt for the cost of the cell phone in case the package is lost or stolen. This method will insure that you will receive your money after filing a claim. How much will it cost me to sent a tmobile dash to Nigeria africa from chicago ill ?
the first answer is unbelievably ignorant and stupid.
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment