Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are there any people who wish ill-will upon the Bush family this weekend with the big wedding and Moms day?

May I be honest. I dislike Bush. But I saw a feature about the way Jenna (sp) has become a responsible, contributing member of society, volunteering, traveling as a foreign aid worker and teaching. I was mildly impressed with her, moreso than I ever have been her father. And it sort of made me think along these lines: In old line, wealthy Texas redneck families, I imagine this is the way things happen -- The men prop back and crow about how grandaddy set them up for life, and never really have to be anything besides drunks and carousers, while it's the women of these families who actually accomplish things.





What think?Are there any people who wish ill-will upon the Bush family this weekend with the big wedding and Moms day?
Why the family? Should the family have to suffer for one idiot's mistakes?





Granted, they are a LOT of mistakes...Are there any people who wish ill-will upon the Bush family this weekend with the big wedding and Moms day?
Absolutely not ! Hopefully everyone will be thinking about their own moms, and women that are special in our lives......grandmas, aunts, sisters, best friends !
Here's to wishing the Bush's and ever other family in America a wonderful holiday weekend. Happy Mother's Day USA.
, all in one spot ya say, good time for hurricane to hit crawford if ya ask me, i wonder how long it would take fema to send the relief
I wish them well.
I wish them the best

No comments:

Post a Comment