Friday, January 15, 2010

Will I get ill eating old Twinkies?

So I found 2 twinkies behind the 'fridge and they still looked good, the last time I bought was some time in the Spring and I remember that they don't spoil. Will I get sicker than I already am?





I have a flu.Will I get ill eating old Twinkies?
You may get sicker than you already are - but not from the Twinkies. I think instead of ';shelf life'; they use carbon dating for those things. But I'm curious - why were you pulling out the fridge when you felt so bad to start with?





*** Passed out! Man, you must have been feeling terrible! Hope you are feeling better now. If not, is there someone there with you so you don't have to take care of yourself?Will I get ill eating old Twinkies?
You should be fine, twinkies last forever... something about being part sawdust or something...
Please. Twinkies could withstand a nuclear holocaust.





They're fine.
I think you were ill before you decided to eat them.
they don't expire. so maybe not.





=]
You are DEAD!
I'd rather not risk it.
no i wouldnt recommend eating them when u got the flu it wont hurt but things cold are better
no u should be okay. i don't think twinkies go bad

No comments:

Post a Comment