Sunday, January 17, 2010

My dog ate my kittens poo the other day why woudl she do that? Will it make her ill??

My kitten came here 2wks ago and my dog is a boxer girl and she loves her, The other day she went into the litter tray and ate the kittens poo few small lumps . Have no idea why she would do that?? Any ideas pleaseMy dog ate my kittens poo the other day why woudl she do that? Will it make her ill??
cat poop is rich in protein, still contains some nutritions. I guess it smells also very yummy to dogs.


Our dog does it, and is fine (although we don't let her in the bathroom anymore)My dog ate my kittens poo the other day why woudl she do that? Will it make her ill??
Dogs love kitty puffs ! !





I know it is nasty but it very common for them to do that. They also like to lie %26amp; roll in cow manure, road kills, in the compost pile, in the goat pen ... etc.





In the wild Wolves do the same thing. They roll in the carcuses of their kills %26amp; kills the come across. Or just about anything nasty.





Your dog will do just fine.
Most dog sdo this because cats do not fully digest all the protein in their food and dogs can smell the left overs. The only way to get them to stop is to keep them away from the litter box. dont worry it is perfectly normal......gross but normal :)
It is just natural for a dog 2 do that she will be totally fine.
She will be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment