Sunday, January 17, 2010

If you were terminally ill, would you save your family the heartache and financial burden by ending your life?

This is a serious question.If you were terminally ill, would you save your family the heartache and financial burden by ending your life?
If I was dying anyway and there was no chance of survival, yup. Better sooner than later because I don't want to leave them the financial troubles....If you were terminally ill, would you save your family the heartache and financial burden by ending your life?
Suicide would not only NOT lesson the heartache but likely increase it. No matter how noble you try to make it sound it would be wrong. Do not go gently into that good night. Rage! Rage!
No. Suicide is wrong at any time. you never know if medical science will come through and heal you just in time. Instead of helping your family you would be robbing them of your presence and really bum them all out.
Yes. Hospital bills would make my family go in debt, and I would be able to say goodbye to my family, instead of them not getting to say goodbye in time.
no i would not.


i would use the two years i had left to attempt to live my life to its fullest.


and to make peace with my death.








tho its your decision whether or not to do so. don't listen to ';preacher of light'; (what an ironic name). you will not burn in hell.





in case that preacher hasn't ever read the bible our sins our forgiven by Jesus so that we won't burn in hell forever.





its up to you. but please for me think long and hard first.


because ending your life too early may cause your family more burden than staying with them in your last years.





they need to be able to make peace to.
It depends on the nature of the illness.





Were I to suffering greatly and in pain, I would - BUT ONLY after I actually began to suffer and was in pain.particularly if I knew I would be bedridden for months. I'd make sure to to it just before I became bedridden though. If and when it's legal to do so, I'd ask the doctor to administer the drug cocktail that allows ';Death With Dignity'; (';dignity'; I define for myself, not according to societal expectations).
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! do not go down the road of despair! your family loves you and they want you to be with them for as long as you can live. please im begging you do not do it i beg you please. this limmited time is precious to your loved ones do not be selfish and take that from them.
It's still a sin you would burn forever for. I would not.
I agree with Preacher of the Light.


Plus, I think that your death would be worse than you being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment