Friday, January 15, 2010

If you drink 3 days open beer will you get ill?

Out of curiosity, I'd like to know.If you drink 3 days open beer will you get ill?
Nope, but it will taste vile!If you drink 3 days open beer will you get ill?
as long as the beer has been in the fridge, you shouldn't get ill.





I don't know about you, but I don't get drunk off 1 beer.





I'm pretty sure the beer will taste like sh*t if it's been open for 3 days, I wouldn't drink it, you must be desperate.
No! you won't get ill. it's like drinking water with some funny taste


alcohol content 4-5% already evaporated.
Who knows, but you deserve to get ill for drinking old *** flat beer....why would you do this? are you that desperate??? Damn, that's sad cuz
Probably not, but if you drink enough of them you probably get crunk.
it would get me ill, throw it out and get some new stuff!
never got sick yet, and yes, it will still get you buzzed

No comments:

Post a Comment