Sunday, January 17, 2010

If the grandmother who raised you was deathly ill, would it take you 3 days to dash off to see her?

Obama wouldn't come off the campaign trail to be involved in the mortgage mess. Wasn't this the grandma he had already thrown under the bus? Heck, it's so crowded under there now I can't keep up who is all down under there!If the grandmother who raised you was deathly ill, would it take you 3 days to dash off to see her?
Not as bad as ';suspending'; your campaign to rush back to DC to hammer out a bailout package, but stopping along the way to do 3 TV interviews.





Then once you arrive in DC, you do 3 more TV interviews, say that you are not going to attend the debate at the last second, do two photo ops with the President and accomplish nothing nor contribute nothing in the process.





All the while your campaign is still collecting money, Hollywood actors are out on the stump for you, and your running mate is running around calling your opponent a terrorist.





BTW: Last I heard, grandma was still alive after 3 days. People generally don't die from broken hips very quickly.





My grandmother lived for several months afterward and refused the replacement surgery. I guess it depends on the stamina of the person.If the grandmother who raised you was deathly ill, would it take you 3 days to dash off to see her?
he's got to milk it, like everything he does


I mean the guy has a private 727 jet , he can go anywhere he wants


maybe after he threw her under the bus in the primaries, she may not be too happy to see him


he was on TV this morning saying , I want to go , so I won't be too late, like I was for my mother


Then what's holding you up Jack, campaign more important, it can't be that, because you said this morning that family is more important, than anything


You got $150,000 , so money is not a factor


or maybe it's like the economic crisis, I'll be by the phone if you need me



Maybe, if the fate of the world鈥檚 most powerful country depended on me staying the extra few days. Especially since I am pretty sure the Grandmother that raised me wouldn鈥檛 want me to give up my hopes and dreams to see her....c鈥檓on, you know Grandmas she woulda been pissed if he dropped everything to see her.
No. If anyone in my family were supposedly deathly ill, I would be on the next transport to their side as soon as I heard about it.


This is why I think this is just to garner sympathy votes. Can't get us hard noses to vote for the plan any other way so try this. Sorry the numbers don't add up.
Of course.





Okay, I misread your question. How long it would take to get there would depend on many factors. Of course I would go visit her.
Did you people read the question? No, I would go to her immediately, especially if I had a plane at my disposal
maybe if i had a job and had to clear it up with them that i needed to go and sort some other business
Yes. Yes, it would.
No! I would be there within 24 hours if it was within my means to do so.
What are you, a Jewish mother?
yes why not its your last chance to see her
yes of course
If she lived in Hawaii it would.
No but if I wanted to get there in time to hide my Birth Certificate it might.








It is a lot easier after she is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment