Monday, December 28, 2009

I was recently caught stealing at a walmart, i know in a few days ill will recieve a letter telling me to pay.?

a fine of a couple hundred dollars, what happens if i dont pay? no police charges were filedI was recently caught stealing at a walmart, i know in a few days ill will recieve a letter telling me to pay.?
Your question is? I know someone in this field that can help. Contact me for their infoI was recently caught stealing at a walmart, i know in a few days ill will recieve a letter telling me to pay.?
The merchant would still have the option of making a police report, and going ahead with a prosecution. Another option would be what is called a 490.5 notice in California, which means you would be barred from shopping there ever again. You got busted, okay? Pay your fine and get on with your life.
first place you got caught and should pay up immediately so that you can get on with your life.


hopefully you learned not to steal something from others.


you are part of our society and being a good citizen helps you and us others
Whatever, you must pay the penalty .... for actually getting caught!
Go to jail! When I think people that are stealing need to be lock up anyways!
dumbass
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment