Monday, December 28, 2009

How come my ill will toward the women is fading fast?

It used to be I had nothing but great things to say about the broads.....but now......I'm all out of gas.





Can you give me some material to go on ya broads?How come my ill will toward the women is fading fast?
I would, but I gotta go take a drive in my very large, expensive SUV to go somewhere to get some side action because I'm itching for some strange. Or better yet, how about a threesome? After all, monogamy sucks and I don't wanna start looking like a frump, so I need to fulfill my urge to breed via many lovers.How come my ill will toward the women is fading fast?
You mean your good will toward the broads is starting to fade? Say it isn't so, dear Giorgio!





Oh dear.





Material...





Hmmm....





I'm not sure what I have that you'll buy. I mean as far as ideas -- NOT as far as...well...you know....





See you later, honey bunches.
mmmh we are sweet as wine never go bad!





LOL@ Curry she knows you to well.. did you get some?
I want to know why broads always have to run thru the forest in 6 inch heels, screaming for their life..and then fall....and be the one eaten by the alien!!
Curry seems to have it covered well.
I think your groupies have gotten under your skin.....figuratively georgio...not literally thats jsut in your dreams lol
Pfft!
gosh you got some didn't you???

No comments:

Post a Comment