Saturday, December 26, 2009

Have you ever been so confused by the apparent ill will of another answerer?

What, if anything, have you done about it?Have you ever been so confused by the apparent ill will of another answerer?
people have different opnions


so its natural that you will get people who disagree or ar naturally meanHave you ever been so confused by the apparent ill will of another answerer?
Yes and I emailed her back and told her that that is why I think she thinks I am stupid.
I usually just ignore them.





Our culture has really taken a turn for the worse in the last few years. Some people just seem to believe that when they disagree with you a mean-spirited put-down proves their point. I blame politics for this; politics in America have gotten much more angry and mean-spirited in past years.





Because of the rhetoric of, for instance, right-wing talk radio, some people have the idea that discussions of politics or religion or -any- controversial subject are really just insult contests, and the nastiest insult wins. Sometimes I tell them 'Hey, if this is just a contest of who's the biggest a--hole, I concede.' 8^)
I wasn't confused because I regarded it as genuine, thus auspicious. As to why some folk throw out the adversarial approach, I think I know. Those who will engage are closer to me in spirit. I've ';blocked' no one. Any one can approach me, but it is best the person represent themselves and not their coterie.
Yes, especially in politics and government category. I will report someone who is cruel and insulting to other answerers.
Yes , indeed I have ! The best advice is to ignore such rude and uncivilised 'people' ; do not play their game - just be who you are and that is a person with civility and manners with the good taste of not playing a tit for tat game of rudeness !


Happy %26amp; safe holidays ! :0)
Confused...no





Dumbstruck is more the word, and I report em
Many times. I haven't done anything about it, except report the really horrible ones. It makes me watch what I write. I don't want to come across as angry as they do.
If it' an emai, block this user. If not, that's what anonimity is for.
If you think about it people who answer here are somewhat like people in real life. There are the good guy and the rood guys. But I think that makes things more ';real'; here (as in close to reality). I have been confused, and I probably will in the future, what can I do? I can report them, but then again it's their opinion as well, it's what they understood from my question. We can't outlaw the liberty of choice or to speak in this case to answer, as they desire.
yes i want to die when i feel so painful
I have seen this ill will you speak of and I have seen it mostly with members who have strong religious biases. Because they believe a certain way they believe that they are 100% right and that their way is the only way. Such aarogance is daunting indeed, not to mention the hostility.
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment