Monday, December 28, 2009

Do people not realize that when you wish ill will to another, it inevitably comes back to bite you in the butt?

Can we please let the man get inaugurated first and then start with the hating? Do people not realize that when you wish ill will to another, it inevitably comes back to bite you in the butt?
I know he's already such a bad president elect for doing everything right and winning the election lol the funny part is that he explained more about his policies then McCain and obtain more support from great minds. there were no joe the plumbers in Obama's campaign.Do people not realize that when you wish ill will to another, it inevitably comes back to bite you in the butt?
So are you saying that al the democrats that gave Bush such a hard time will see it visited on their beloved.





Are you saying that you don't Hate Bush??? Obama was pretty nasty with his comments about President Bush-that proves the character of a man.





I don't hate him, but I don't like him!
I haven't wished any ill will to him. I WANT him to do well for the country and prove me wrong. I'm just scared he won't because I don't think he told us enough. And I think a lot of people chose him for the wrong reasons, and didn't pay attention to his policies.
That is the Wiccan Creed, and I do agree with that. (I'm Christian)


But fear often breeds hate, and that is what is going on here.


I don't hate Obama, but I do fear what he might do to our country.


Still, we should all rally around him, and see how things go.
鈹忊攣鈹佲敁鈹忊攣鈹佲敁鈹忊攣鈹佲敁鈹忊槄鈹佲敁


鈹椻槅鈹撯攦鈹冣槅鈹撯攦鈹冣槅鈹撯攦鈹冣攺鈹撯攦Copy %26amp; Paste


鈹忊攣鈹涒攦鈹冣攦鈹冣攦鈹冣攦鈹冣攦鈹冣敆鈹涒槅If you're glad


鈹冣攺鈽嗏敍鈹冣攦鈹冣攦鈹冣攦鈽嗏攦鈹冣攺鈹撯攦Obama won!


鈹冣敆鈹佲敁鈹冣敆鈽呪攦鈹冣敆鈹涒攦鈹冣槄鈹涒攦


鈽呪攣鈹佲敍鈹椻攣鈹佲敍鈹椻攣鈹佲敍鈹椻攣鈹佲敍
Start with the hating? Start they have not stopped





that is why they will keep getting bitten by the snakes among them





lol





lets move on.................





yes we can!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know. I feel sorry for all the Palin bashers.
amen brother.........
That never happened


Does your question have anything to do with 'sore looser'; ?
I agree!
You mean like Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers?





ZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment