Monday, December 28, 2009

I am ill will arthritis, should my husband and i have equal work loads?

my husband thinks that he and i should have equal work loads, even though i have a form of muscular arthritis, asthma, ADD, and chronic fatigue syndrome and if things aren't all done when he gets home he gets mad. He also gets upset if i'm so tired that i have to take a nap. BTW I care for our 18 month old in the day, and go to culinary school full time, 3 days a week. I just feel tired and sore and worn out all the time, i feel like it's getting worse and he's just getting more frustrated with me. I just don't know what to think anymore. Are his expectations to high?I am ill will arthritis, should my husband and i have equal work loads?
Marraige is a compromise, on both individuals parts. Its a give and receive relationship, not a score card. Sounds like there is more to your frustration than chores. Talk to your spouse, to discuss and find mutual grounds that make you both happy. Most couples help each other out. If I have a bad day, my husband is my support system...and if he has a bad day, I am his. I dont need someone to walk in front of me...or behind me...rather beside me. The worse thing you could do is nothing, and ignore the issues. That only causes resentment, and doesnt resolve anything! Good Luck!!I am ill will arthritis, should my husband and i have equal work loads?
what a dirtbag! don't give him anymore sex.
It sounds like they are too high. Does he have any ailments? Tell him you are not wonder woman, and to get off your back and to have some compassion for his wife! I'll bet that he not only rides your a** all the time, but also never pitches in to help. He sounds selfish to me. I know because I have a monkey on my back too. My husband.
You need to tell your husband hes a jerk, you are sick theres not much you can do really if your sick like that and hell no ya'll shouldnt have equal work loads what kind of mess is that? your husband is a selfish jerk and you just need to tell him your sick and you cant handle all the work plus the lil child and school and thats the end of it..
Your husband should cut you some slack and take the heavier load. He needs to stop being so inconsiderate and man up.
I heared your version.Let me hear his.
i think he has no right to gripe. my hunny and i havbe a personal agreement


if i get behind on what needs to be done, and it bothers him bad enough to say something to me about it...hes helping! if hes not willing to help, he has no room to talk
i suffer from arthritis too, and i have stomach problems, and we have a year old son, my husband help me at home, and he used to care for the baby too, now his family is helping with my son, my husband no matter how tired comes from job, if i m sick he makes his food, wahs his clothes and iron, and even clean the house sometimes, and he never complains because i m sick, and he is 8 years younger than me and he is egyption,(arab muslim) contrary of what all people says that arab muslims are bad husbands, there s many men here like my husband they help if the wife is sick and they say that sickness and health is from God and we must accept it. tell that to ur husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment